just finished dinner.... went out with Angeline to play BishiBashi... don't know if it's spelt that way... yep... and Angeline's really good at it by the way... there is actually three coloured buttons on the machine... red... green... blue... yep... and there are 24 stages or is it 25?... not that sure... the game is all about coordination and speed actually... and I'm not really good at it... actually... I didn't even know that such a game exist... until she introduced it to me... haha... met Amy at the arcade.... yep... I was like 20 minutes late I think.... 'cause there was a short circuit or something at home... and nothing was working... the freezer wasn't working as well... and not sure whether the food in the freezer went bad..... and so.. the phone wasn't working as well.... and I had to go all the way to west plaza to buy a phonecard to call my dad... and that wasn't the problem actually... my dad actually refused to pick up his phone... hmm.. it's either that or my dad couldn't hear his phone ringing... yep... called him 3 times... and gave up... and it was only then that I remembered that my sis didn't bring her handphone to school... argh... and it was already 12.30pm by then... the time I was supposed to meet angeline.... I'm so super dumb lah... yep... so I smsed my dad... and went out to meet Angeline...
after playing that BishiBashi thing.... went to Tampines Mall.... wanted to get something from Popular... and after paying Angeline wanted to buy something... so I passed my Pop card to her.... or at least I thought I did... but apparently I didn't... yep... so I lost the card... and it was barely five minutes since I used it!!!!... argh... so now... I'm not only clumsy... stubborn... dumb... I'm careless too!!!!....
yep... and then went to check if Lemony Snicket's movie was out... and Angeline wanted to play puck or something at the arcade... so went with her... and met Ming Hui and some other girl he claimed was not his girlfriend... yep... and so played a four player match.... and Angeline and I lost every round actually... lousy lah both of us... haha.... we then proceeded to Sunplaza park 'cause Angeline wanted to play the swing... and spent the rest of the time there... ate Portugese egg tarts after that.... but it didn't taste as nice as before.... oh yea.... met some of the e3 guys and vincent from e4....
am dead tired now....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:20 PM