my mum insulted my piano playing just now....haha... I recently bought a CD featuring a really really superb pianist.... and my mum was in the toilet when I played the CD.... and then went to the kitchen to look for something to eat(I'll definitely be in TAF club if this continues)... yep then my mum came into the kitchen and saw me... and she said... "just now I thought it was you playing the piano... and so I thought I must come out and see how come your playing become like that(as in sooooo super good)".... yep.. 'cause I played the piano before I felt like I was starving.... yep... this shows how lousy I am... haha... am kinda ashamed of myself... I got a piano teacher who plays like... WOW....undescribable... and yet she's got a student like me... don't play well... and yet too lazy to practice... and take ages to hand in a simple piece of homework... tsk tsk.... must really work hard... i mean... practice hard.... yep...
oh went back to Hai Sing on Friday and Saturday... oh by the way... Meridian did quite well for the A levels!!... haha.. and my seniors were not bad too... Mdm Zaibon was talking to the band after the practice.... and she was sooooo supportive.... she spoke to the principal about band practices being disrupted 'cause of some teachers.... yep.. and so no teacher was allowed to touch the band members when they have band practices.... and classes during the time when band is on is cancelled 'cause she didn't want the band members to be at a disadvantage.... like worrying what their friends were learning while they are practicing... 'cause the band members were playing for the school and it is only the school's responsibility to be fair to them.... I was like woah... I love her!!!... haha... she's so supportive... and she really fights for the band members.... oh.. and the juniors improved quite a lot.... so proud of them!!!.... haha...
today's actually my church's anniversay... as in the main church.... I'm too used to calling it main church although we're going to be detached soon... but to me... it'll always be main church... anyway... met up with old friends... and stayed back after service for a while to catch up with my old pals.... it's amazing how all of them have grown and changed... haha... miss them a lot!!!... yep.. and sadly it won't be anytime soon before I visit the main church...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
6:56 PM