<body scroll="auto">
Monday, March 21, 2005
today's the last day my class is going to be in Meridian as a class.... come to think of it.... it's not much of a class... haha... there's definitely less than 20 people... and to think that we started from 27... haha... actually... many people actually come for the Biology and Chemistry lecture... and then... disappeared...
hmm.... but didn't do anything much today actually.... tutorials were all at a very slow pace.... and we played win, lose or draw during GP..we were divided into 4 groups..and had to take turns to draw... and so I am even more convinced now that I can't draw... haha.... our theme was actually Proverbs... and mine was [Don't change horses mid-stream]...(I thought it was don't swap horses mid-stream).... but anyway... I attempted to draw a horse and my group members were like... "erm...what's that?.. horse... donkey...unicorn!..."... obviously it didn't look like a horse at all.... at least they got the mid-stream part.... it was the biggest consolation... haha... yep... then Mrs Seng gace us post cards to write to people from our class.... and that's about it for GP... oh ya.... then we took pictures.... with don't know whose camera.... the camera can actually take 16 quick shots with one click of the button... so cool!... haha... and as usual.... hui koon... jane and I started laughing half-way... and so looked weird in our 16 shots... haha... oh... and we took class photo too.... with Miss Gn... then Ms Wang....
PE lesson today was the best one I had ever since entering MJ...haha... at least we didn't have to do conditioning.... BUT.... we played volleyball... and practically nobody could play volleyball...(by the way... we were only left with 10 people by PE lesson... we lose our classmates as the day progresses).... yep... and so... Ms Choi told us to just catch the ball and throw it over.... so it became quite nonsensical... haha... and she kept throwing the ball to me to serve... and by the way... it's not because I can serve well or anything like that..... it's actually because I simply refuse to run for the volleyball and catch it... haha... actually it's not that I don't want to play... just that I'm not very enthusiastic about such games... haha... and after that.... the class 05S215 stayed back for a while more to play basketball with the volleyball ball.... oh and by then... we were left with only 8 people in the class.... Hui Koon and I didn't play with them... we decided to become cheer leaders for the time being and give them moral support(although hui koon did all the shouting... and I just clapped when the teams scored a goal).... oh... and then took pictures again.... this time with only 8 people...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:02 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4