<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 19, 2005
went for Hai Sing Band's interaction day.... it's actually a sec 1. orientation combined with I'm not sure what event... but anyway... all the seniors were invited... yep... and so I went.... was supposed to reach at 1 plus p.m.... but.... I dilly-dallyed and so.... only managed to reach there at 2.25p.m.... yep... actually wanted to walk to Pasir Ris park but.... it started to rain and so I had to take 403 there.... but it was a good thing too(at least I thought it was)... 'cause I met a few of my juniors on the bus....and I wasn't really sure where the place was.... but.... they were even more unsure of the place than I was... haha... so we walked to the wrong end of Pasir Ris park and so had to walk all the way back to the other end.....
Upon reaching the place where the event was held.... two of my juniors Celia and Han Wei.... decided that they didn't want to participate in the games... and so.... walked with me to the 403 bus-stop to wait for Siew Peng.... they still didn't want to go back after Siew Peng came... so the four of us went to the beach to talk.... and only went back when the barbeque started... haha...
yep... and so I met Xin Hui there... then we talked till we felt hungry... or rather i felt hungry.... and went in search for food... but there was none left.... and so .... almost the whole clarinet section plus Xin Hui went to Elias Mall's McDonald's to eat... and we were the only group of people laughing like nobody's business over there... haha.... when the whole group stopped talking.... the whole place was so quiet... haha...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:37 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4