<body scroll="auto">
Friday, March 11, 2005
went out for dinner with Hui Koon...Geraldine...Yan Qing and Wee Kiat just now.... ate at KFC in Bugis.... then went to take neoprints.... hmm... looks like I've been taking neoprints a lot lately... anyway... yep... went to Accessorize after that.... we didn't had anything in mind that we wanted to look for or buy.... but just happened to pass by that shop and they sold all kinds of strange stuff.... cute but then no one would be caught dead wearing that.... yea... haha... saw Kim Chuan on the way home... he waved to me... but I didn't get the chance to wave back 'cause I was quite shock to see him.... not forgetting that I was really really tired....and so had slow reaction....
hmm... today's the last day of first three months I think.... so sad lah.... I don't want first three months to ever end.... not forgetting that quite a lot of my classmates are not continuing their studies in Meridian.... and we'll most probably be reshuffled even if we stayed in the same combi.... argh.. why why?!?.... I love my classmate ALOT.... I really don't mind being the last class in the series.... I just want to be in the same class witht the same people again... haiz... but it isn't exactly possible right?.... pray hard that most people from 05S215 will be in the same class as me after first three months.... oh yea.... today school ended early... only had three periods and none of the teachers were really teaching.... everybody... according to Ms Wang was in Lala Land.... yep... so there's no point teaching... haha...
haiz... gonna miss those that are leaving.... especially Jessica... Wei Shan and Shane.... it just won't be the same without them...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:23 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4