<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
went to watch Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events with Angeline and some juniors.... happened to meet them in TM.... yep... actually wanted to watch the 2.20pm show... but the tickets were all SOLD OUT!!!... woah... I was shocked.... that movie was going on for quite a while now... and yet.... the tickets can be SOLD OUT!!!.. and the 4.45pm sow wasn't any better.... it was full house!!.... and the threatre was so noisy... but I enjoyed that movie anyway.... my junior... Selestine fell in love with Klaus Baudelaire... haha...part of the most of the parts in the show was kinda sad... but I seriously thought that the movie was better than Harry Potter.... yep... and they acted really well.... argh... if only I was half as creative as Violet and half as smart as Klaus.... I won't have to worry about exams....(I seriously should stop day dreaming)....
hmm... am feeling quite guilty now... haven't done anything for the past three days.... on Monday.... watched Japanese Anime.....Tuesday.... wasn't in the mood to study... and so went web surfing.... for fun... and helped my mum do something for the Sunday school Easter rally.... and today... went for piano lesson and then to the movies'.... I'll start tomorrow... definitely will....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:14 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4