argh.... the flu is really irritating me like crazy.... I can't breathe properly can't speak properly and I got clogged ears... geok called me just now and so I asked her what CCA she decided on... and she said shooting... and you know what .... I actually heard it as sleeping... and I thought she was just joking... so I was like.. huh?!?... sleeping?!.... and before that Angeline called me to chat for a while... yep... and I couldn't hear most of the things she said too... yep... but I didn't dare ask her repeat for soooo many times.. so I just pretended like I knew what she said... haha... sorry Angeline...
had sectionals today... and after that we were supposed to have section lunch but only 4 of us went in the end... hope the number will increase with each attempt of getting the section to go out for lunch together.... and so went to eat the Abalone noodles as usual... haha... they went to get other things to eat at 7-11... but I decided not to 'cause I couldn't taste anything properly... and so it'll be a total waste of my money... but before that... the camp facilitators... were split into two groups to plan the games for our camp... it was quite funny how we decided on the group leaders.... Wee Juay(I'm not sure if his name is spelt that way).... actually asked us to volunteer ourselves as leaders... but noone did... so hk and I were trying to psyco Fabian to be one... and then hk being hk had loads of hand gestures... and so she raised her hand while talking to Fabian... and Wee Juay said... okay Hui Koon will be one of the group leaders... haha... I almost went into a laughing fit... haha... then we split into our groups.... I think the discussion was kinda fruitful... yep...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:40 PM