<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, April 10, 2005
back from band camp... I mean not just... but 'cause I slept a full I'm not sure how many hours... but it felt good... although I slept on the floor.... 'cause I was too tired to bathe.... and my mum doesn't like me to sleep on my bed or even sit on the chair before I take a shower.... yep.. so I slept on the floor... but it felt comfortable 'cause I was too tired to be even bothered that I'm sleeping on the cold hard floor... my parents were really caring enough to make my maid stay at home to wait for me so that I won't be locked out of my house... thank dad... thanks mum... love ya!!!....
on the overall I thought the band camp was a success... especially since it's only the first time in the history of MJCSB that there is ever a band camp.... here's what happened....
Friday:'cause we all still had school on Friday... the band camp only started at 5.00pm... yep but before the band camp and everything... did CIP at Park View Primary.... it was a really really great... fruitful... eventful.. and fun time... I really really enjoyed doing the CIP... yep... we were supposed to help the 6EM3 pupils with their English using drama... reading... and playing games... yep... we had such a wonderful time that we forgot all about going back for our biology lecture.... and so when we went back.... there was only 15 minutes of lecture left... not forgetting that the last 5 mintues of the time was given to taking attendance..
cause the LT was empty like anything.... yep.. and so we made a really grand entrance into the LT causing our fellow schoolmates to look at us and wonder what made us so brave as to come in at such an "auspicious" time... I really hope all that joined the CIP on Friday can do so again next week.... yep.. and really looking forward to the next CIP....
oh and the band camp... yep... had practice till almost 10.00pm!!!!!!.... my lips almost came off... haha... but still it felt great playing the clarinet... then went to our dorms... and then played cards for a while before going to help make the water bombs... [still don't know how to by the way... I just helped them fill up the buckets with water and carry the water bombs to the exco room]....
Saturday:think I played the most games in my entire life that day... yep... had PT in the morning... then ate something before starting our games.... was in charge of the "Balloon Walk" game with Xuan Wei... yep... I didn't do anything except for cutting the rafia and helping some people to blow up the balloons and tie them... XW was too efficient... in fact... I feel that even without me helping him... he could have manage the station well... haha... yep... it was real funny seeing people screaming and running away from the opposing team.... some of them even looked like they were dancing with each other... after that... had lunch.. and played games again... but this time... .I was not in the games committee... and so participated in the games.... had quite a fun time actually... haha... and hk was really high that day man... screaming at the top of her voice and everything... and I seriously think it's because she had 14 buckets of water poured on her... haha... I thought I could escape that day.... but I was do wrong... when everything was finished... and I was happily walking away... the driest of them all... hk...fab...and gang came with buckets of water from all corners and poured them on me.... making me soaking wet.... argh.... so much for walking away the driest of them all... had sectionals after that... but it was that productive since everybody was dead tired.... I closed my eyes whenever I had the chance to... haha... and after that had kind of a section bonding... we all introduced ourselves and played mafia.... Wee Kiat forgot Chrity's name and called her Compassion... causing me to burst out in a laughing fit... haha... after that had night game.... Dial M for Murder... for a moment... hk and I believed Joel's story about Russell See Toh being murdered while we were doing the water bombs the night before... our hearts almost dropped man.... haha... but had a fun time... my group was overly suspicious about everything and so complicated the whole story... but I thought our story was the most creative... 'cause it was totally unrealistic...haha...
Sunday:woke up at like 8.00am!!!!... and took a shower and packed up till like 8.55am.... so didn't go to church... 'cause I was already late... then after the whole thing... took photos... and even made a video of our[Geraldine.... Wee Kiat...Hui Koon and I] version of the OC.... haha... it was totally hilarious... but had to retake a lot of times' 'cause I kept having laughing fits... haha.. then did the OC dance but this time... included Fabian... it was totally nonsensical... haha... I'll really faint if they put it on the band website.... haha...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:20 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4