<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Band number 4.... Meridian Junior College.... GOLD!!.... haha.... I love MJCSB!!!... this week's been really great so far.... yep... I was really really extremely nervous during the announcement of the results... especially since the two bands before us... Hwa Chong and Nanyang got silver..... I was so so afraid that we'll not be able to get the gold... especially since I thought that the standards of the two bands before us were comparable to us... but we got a GOLD!!!..... I was sooo happy that I ws speechless for a while... it's really really great to see all the smiley faces... yep... especially Miss Sia's... she really put in a lot of work into MJ band.... yep... during the competition.... I was so nervous that I forgot to flip the page of the score..... Felicia was really nice to tell me that it's ok.... but I still think it's not... plus I came in one beat earlier for somewhere in the slow part for Invictus.... felt kind of lousy after the whole thing....

went shopping for little things to give to people in our section and some of our friends last evening after band with Hui Koon and Justin.... we bought everything... ate and by the time I reached home... it was like 11.00pm... and I showered.... dilly-dallied a little and it was 12.00am already.... I was so tired that I chose to write the cards for the section on my bed... which was a totally wrong decision to make... I only wrote for six people and I just "died"... when I woke up... it was already 6.00am!!!.... so I called Hui Koon to tell her what happened... and guess what?.... the same thing happened to her!!!... haha... yep... so some people didn't get their cards... out of 40 people that we're supposed to write for.... only 6 people received their cards... haha....
But anyway... really extremely happy about today....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:21 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4