sigh..... yesterday was our seniors' official last practice... had dinner with
Benny...Hui Koon...
Wee Kiat...
Fu Quan... Yosua... Zheng Yi... Xuan Wei... and xw's friend at Magic Wok... the fact that the seniors are leaving us after yesterday didn't help in my digestion of the food at magic wok... the food there is quite horrible... but that not my point... I'm definitely going to miss my seniors very much...
I'll always remember how:
~Judy said the last letter on her i/c was a Y
~Geraldine... Wee Kiat... Hui Koon and I re-enacted the accapella from the OC...
~and they had to sing their parts over and over again when it came to my turn because I had laughing fits...
~Benny scared Hui Koon... Fabian and I with his stories of JC life
~we stay back after individuals to crap with the seniors before the SYF
~we made Benny dance and he refuses to do it.... and I still haven't gotten to see the dance
~Benny imitated that Triton cheerleader....(it was hilarious)
~Geraldine could get satisfaction from Mrs Field's pastries
~Geraldine has always reminding me that I'm still on probation for the refined ladies association
~Wee Kiat wanted to make us go to Wheellock's place 'cause he wanted to see the ipod....
~Fu Quan had to go to Mark's and Spencer's to get that box of mints
~Eunice was so afraid of balloons that she cried when they tried to burst the balloons in front of her...
~Tsz Kwan eats so slowly that when people were halfway through their fries she was only halfway through her burger...
~Geraldine... Hui Koon... Yan Qing... Wee Kiat...and I took neoprints and acted like the PRC scholars...
~Geraldine and Yan Qing would give up halfway when we were practising for our 2.4km run... leaving Wee Kiat... Hui Koon and I running....
~Fu Quan got so high after SYF he behaved really weirdly....
~Ying Ning refuses to left me keep the stand after practices....
~Eunice on the other hand makes me keep the stands after practices...
~Hui Qi supports Cambell and Reece
~Geraldine and Zheng Hong tried to study with Hui Koon around but never got about succeeding...
~Justin and Fu Quan are the only two guys in the Refined Ladies Association...
~Judy reacted to Hui Koon's joke on the naked Indian
~Geraldine waited for Wee Kiat... Hui Koon and Kang Zhuang to finish playing their pieces so that they could go and eat till she wanted to go home...
~Justin and Hui Koon have a scandal
~Benny shouted "go Justin!" when it was Hui Koon's turn to give her speech
~Wee Kiat said he was a girl too when I wanted to go home after Hui Koon decided to go home instead of going for dinner... leaving me with a whole group of guys...
~the Z people took a picture after band dinner...
~the seniors tried to ruin ATP's picture...
~Wee Kiat wanted to eat mash potatoes from 7-11 whenever he is at west plaza...
~Benny... Geraldine... Wee Kiat and some of the J1s re-enacted the announcement of the SYF results over and over again.... [band no.4....meridian junior college... GOLD!!!*screams**screams**still screaming*]
~my group had the most creative and unrealistic story for dial M for murder....
............
.............
..............
there's so much more to that... that if I were to carry on... I might never end... sigh... wish the seniors didn't have to leave...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:54 AM