<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Spent Mother's Day at my granny's place today... thought I'd take this chance to visit my granny 'cause I might not have the time to after all the tests adn exams start coming up...
miss eating with my dad's family members.. the feeling's really easy and comfortable.. just like eating in my own home... yep... and the food is really the best...
Glad to see signs of improvement in my granny.. haha.. glad to see her be able to hold the chopsticks and feed herself without the maid's help... was really soooo happy today.... had to leave early 'cause I had tons of work to do....
Which reminds me... I'd better leave now.. or I won't be able to sleep tonight..

"Cause when you talk to me..."

9:11 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4