<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, May 08, 2005
went for 05s215's BBQ yesterday... I really miss the times in 05s215 a lot... it's just really different from my current class.... I know the people in my class are kinda nice... I have a nice angel... two of my ex-classmates are with me... I end super early on Fridays.... some of my 05s215 friends are with me... I should actually be thankful for all these... but it's hard... it feels different.... it feels different without Hui Koon... Fabian... Dharma... Elton... Gina... Wei Shan... Jessica... Shane....Jane....Yinhong... Sujata... Jashan.... Toon Ling... Daphne... Cheryl... Kai Jia... Adriel... Alex... Darren... Zhengcai....Leon... Wei Qiang... Hwa Ming... I felt myself missing them sooo much even though I saw some of them during the BBQ...

But really enjoyed myself although I was really tired... thank God for Yinhong... Elton.. Jane and Fabian... or we wouldn't have been able to start the BBQ at all... haha... the rest of us were either totally inexperienced or don't do housework at all... haha... Hui Koon had a huge difficulty trying to cut up the carrots into smaller pieces... and I had trouble poking the skewers through the chicken... I was slow so that Fabian decided to do the job himself... haha...yep... Kin Lok... Kenny... Xiao Jun.... Xiao Jun's friend and some of Elton's friends came along to join us...
By about 10.30p.m++.... the majority of them already left the place... leaving Kenny... Kin Lok...Gina... Fabian...Dharma and me behind... we stayed and play cards... chatted for a while and left at about 11.30pm... i think... had huge problem getting cabs at that hour... so had to walk out of East Coast Park... saw a cab along the way... and sent Gina off first 'cause she was meeting her friend for supper at Katong... we then continued walking and ended up at Kin Lok's place... Bayshore Park...
Woah... that place is really huge and impressive.... looks can really be deceiving... from the outside... the condo looked like some old executive flat.... but the moment we walked in it was like... wow.... the area was like another city inside... 7 tennis courts... squash courts... 2 swimming pools... something that looked like a cafeteria.... pub... hair salon... super huge toilets at the club house... basketball court... and the list goes on and on... the space from one block to another is like so huge they can actually construct another block there.... not forgetting the extensive roads in the place itself that made Fabian think it was the main road already... haha... so different from the condos now... the condos now are so small I'd rather live in a flat... and so Fabian decided we should study together at Kin Lok's place... no more at Burger King..... haha...
From there we exit from the other side gate and took a cab home... Kenny took one by himself... Fabian.. Dharma and I took another...
By the time I got home... I was so tired that I didn't even bother to switch on the computer... I just took a shower and "dropped dead" on my bed....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

8:34 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4