<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, May 01, 2005
went to my grandparents' place today.... miss them sooooo much!!!!.... was really extremely happy to see them.... although my granny can't remember my name... but at least she can remember that I'm her grandaughter.... yep... that's already enough for me... she even forgot my father's name... I mean he's her son!!!... I hope she gets well soon..... so that at least she can walk around and not just be stuck on the bed all day.... but I can see that she's actually getting better.... I was sooo tired today till I was nodding away during sermon... and slept for like one hour at my grandparents' place..... my aunt told me to go and sleep in her room... but I didn't want to 'cause I was sticky and stinky.... yep... but my cousin and cousin-in-law came after that... and so I had to keep myself awake.... I feel very uncomfortable knowing that people are looking at me sleeping...

oh yea... went to eat dinner with Geraldine... Wee kiat... Justin... Kenny and Hui Koon at Park Way's delifrance.... yep... think this will be among the very few times I can actually eat with the seniors.... they'll be graduating from the band after SYF.... so sad lah.... the section's not going to be as noisy and as fun..... probably...
oh... and Justin got into the "Refined Ladies Association" committee.... he's actually the Quarter Mistress.... yep... they got him in 'cause he was eating in a very refined manner... which reminds me that I'm still on probation because I can't stop having laughing fits... and I can't speak with a slang like them... haha.... I was laughing so much yesterday till my stomach hurt so much I wished I could be shot dead at that moment..... haha.....

hmm... 05s215 is going to have a BBQ next Saturday.... yay!!!... I'm going to be able to see the whole of CBC and my ex-classmates.... haha... really looking forward to it... miss all of them so much...

wow... it's really amazing how time flies.... it's already almost 11 p.m.... and I still got my whole pile of tutorial to do... not forgetting the Biology test..... plus Miss Foo threatens to call our parents if we get below 10/25 for our lecture test.... can't afford for that to happen or I'll lose all my freedom.....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:22 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4