EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!... like finally.... actually not officially over... 'cause there's listening comprehension on Friday... but I don't really consider that a paper... so yep... exams are over!!!..
All the papers were like pure nonsense lah... Chinese was really horrible 'cause the passage was so boring and un-understandable that I almost fell asleep trying to read the passage.... and so needless to say... my answers were all nonsense...
After that came the Biology paper... structured questions were not very do-able and the essay... man... I didn't know what to write at all!!!... so I just wrote some nonsense... so that I won't be handing in an empty section C....
Chemistry wasn't any better... I had no time for ALL the sections... yep... it means that I didn't complete any of the sections fully... the shaded nonsense towards the end of the MCQs... and I didn't even manage to read the last essay question...
Maths was probably worse 'cause I didn't manage to even read 27 marks worth of questions... so that means 80-27 marks left.... and in every maths paper I'll have to minus 10 marks for careless mistakes to make the estimation of the marks more accurate.... that means if I want to pass the paper... I'll need to only get 3 marks worth of questions wrong... highly impossible...
yep... so I'll be really thankful if I don't get an F grade for any subject....
I'm supposed to be meeting hk and sk in school at 12pm... but I'm definitely going to be late this time...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:14 AM