haiz... band practice yesterday was... argh.. crap... didn't have Wee Kiat aka Mr Char-Siew-Bao-sound to help us... and so we were having a real hard time trying to play Noah's Ark... We played so badly and differently from the recording Benny has... that I think in the end the floods never subsided and the people drowned instead of landing safely on land....
Anyway... Donovan completed the T-shirt design.... thought it was nice.... and the design at the back pictures someone playing the CLARINET!!... wahahaha.... I think if the designing job was given to me... my design would be classified under abstract art... 'cause people won't understand what I'm doing...
yep... and studying Biology was not very effective as usual... 'cause we couldn't concentrate very well.... not forgetting that Kin Lok had Soo Kun to crap with... and so... I think anyone can probably imagine the situation... but at least Fabian and Kenny were sleeping... so the crapping ability of Soo Kun and Kin Lok wasn't that overpowering... but... the temptation of sleeping was way too great....
went to Mac's to talk nonsense with Benny..Fabian and Soo Kun... after that.... Justin left for home... Kenny had to go home... and so Kin Lok accompanied him home.... we told ourselves that we can only stay until 7.00pm... but in the end.. had to extend the time till 9.00pm... Soo Kun left first... wanted to go to her house too... to see her dog... but was too lazy to travel... then after that... at 9 plus... accompanied Benny to NTUC... and in the end.. all of us[Benny... Fabian and I].... didn't feel like going home... and so stayed outside Delifrance till like 10 plus... tsk tsk.... it's amazing... our ability to digress....
opps... think I'm going to be late for band....
tsk tsk... as usual...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:57 AM