<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, June 25, 2005
*Phew* the concert's finally over.... think Viva Musica IV quite a success... to me at least.... although we we're quite out of tune here and there... and off rhythm here and there... but on the overall... it was ok....
Yep... special thanks to those who took time off their busy schedules to come and support us!!!... yep... loads of people were really late.... some of my juniors and a few of the alumni members were quite worried that we were going to perform to in a half empty concert hall when it was still half empty at 7.15pm...
Before the rehearsals.... Xin Hui... Hwee Lee... Li Hong... Chelsea... Vicky.. Angeline and I went for lunch at Long John... and surprisingly... I was on time!!!!... here at MJ... I learnt the "art of being late but still early"... sadly.... this concept cannot be applied to my Hai Sing friends... haha... so I had to make the effort to wake up way before our meeting time... the time spent together with all these people from Hai Sing made me realise how much I miss being in Hai Sing.....

I miss:
~saying "Thank You (teacher/instructor's name)... God Bless You
~hymn singing during morning assembly
~the morning prayers
~the musty smell of the bandroom
~the huge bandroom
~the storeroom where I set up in instrument
~the 89 route I take to school every morning
~the people I take the bus to school with
~the people I take the bus home with
~the five people I hang out with in band (Kai Ling... Jie Ying... Tsz Yan... Daphne and Siew Peng....especially Siew Peng and Daphne)
~arguing with Angeline and Alicia.... almost everyday...
~Mr Gng and his lame jokes
~the people I hang out with during recess(Geok... Stef... Siew Peng... Tsz Yan... Sing Ying...)
~my table where I leave all my books so my bag would be much lighter...
~the uncle whose stall I patronise all the time
~Ployphun... Lorraine... Jeannie and their craziness
~Ms Ng Back Hon who never fails to ask me what book I'm reading whether or not I'm 10 metres away from her
~writing phrases in the library every week
~buying "xing qi wu zhou bao" every Friday.. so I won't be caught without a Chinese book
...... argh... loads more...
but right now... I know that I should be going off cause I'm in deep trouble already with all the chapters I haven't touched.... so much for feeling nostalgic....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

7:30 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4