went running again today..... or rather... I was forced to run by my mum... 'cause she said that I was getting sloppier... haha.... yep... so starting from yesterday... I was supposed to run at least 6 rounds around the Meridian track..... but I thought it was quite a good way of relieving stress....
Anyway.... after running 6 rounds.... my mum wanted to go home... and so I had to go call my brother who was at the fitness corner.... something came over me and I decided to walk backwards... haha... and the most crazy thing happened.... I "instigated" my mum to do the same and guess what..... my mum... the perfectionist.... the one who's always in the right mind walked backwards as well!!!!.... in front of all the soccer players from I don't know where.... anyway... found my brother and we started jogging backwards.... we seriously looked retarded... haha... but it was fun nonetheless....
Tomorrow's finally the concert day.... phew... all the extra practices I've been going back for would finally end.... it's kinda bittersweet I guess.... on one hand... it would probably be ages before I go back again.... and on the other hand.... I won't have to stay up soooooo super late just to try and finish a little of my revision....
ok... better be off... I'm not supposed to be here before I take a bath... haha...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:44 PM