<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, June 04, 2005
went to the Hai Singers concert on Thursday... was quite disappointed with the choir... thought they could have sounded much better... yep... even Miss Tay feels that they were not prepared enough.... But I was rather impressed with one of the pianists... she's so tiny... and yet... when she plays... she can really make you feel the beat... but the rest were quite ok...only that one of them went out of beat... causing the choir to sound like they were out of tune...(but they really were at some parts)...
Argh could have done much more with that $10.... but it's ok... I'm sure they've already gave their best(I hope)... and it was somewhat a small 4e2 gathering too... 'cause wan fung and clement came...
All six of us(Wan Fung... Clement... Kevin... Spencer... Audrey and I) went for dinner after the concert.... was more of a crapping session... haha.. oh.. and it was Spencer's birthday... we wrote his birthday message on tennis balls... woah... I almost gave up... took ages just to write a super short message...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:16 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4