woah... haven't blogged in ages.... argh.... why must there be mid-years after the holidays?!?!.... I haven't completed sooooo many chapters.... for practically every subject..... in fact... I haven't done maths and chinese AT ALL... and I only started on the first two chapters of Biology... congrats to me... and I haven't completed chemistry... so dead lah...
argh.. and there's band practice tomorrow... the day after tomorrow... AND Friday's the concert... which means another day gone.... hmm... kinda regret agreeing to play for the concert....
I tried to study today... but sadly... with all the distractions at home.... especially my bed... I only mangaged to complete half a page of Biology... what nonsense lah... I woke up quite early..... took a bath.... and walked around..... before GOING BACK TO SLEEP!!... so the whole point of me waking up early... is no longer relevant... and so I woke up a while later... ate lunch... and started to study.... and I ended up flipping through campbell and reece to look at the pictures.... and when I really started to study... I felt sleepy again... after reading like half a page of lipids... and so I fell asleep on my bed....
if this continues... I'm going to be dead meat....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
6:36 PM