back from house day... it was kinda boring as many of us have expected... but still.... it was bearable enough for me to stay until we were dismissed.... I kinda pity the house committee members though.... I'm sure they put in a lot of effort to get this whole thing done... but yet... not many appreciate it... thank God for Audrey who stayed with me till the end... haha...
anyway... I've been officially demoted to heart of paper by Hui Koon for agreeing with Xuan Wei... for... I forgot what...
oh and Bio tutorials was a little more interesting today... Miss Foo played for us a video about some marine life stuff... yep.. 'cause we're studying ecology now and so she wanted this topic to be more lively... something like that... but still... some people dozed off..... haha....
received an e-mail from Stef... just trust her to ask me to try such a website....
http://asiantown.net/blog/fla/are_you_dumb.swf but then think the way that person speaks is quite familiar... it sounds a lot like the fake accent Kenny and Xuan Wei uses... haha...
Rachelle's leaving tomorrow... yep... 05s213 will definitely miss her...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
5:52 PM