jogged five rounds today... was a total failure today lah... and I felt like crap... firstly gp results was full of nonsense.... then I had to end at FIVE today.... which seemed like eternity... and then I didn't manage to jog six rounds like I usually do... what nonsense lah... anyway... nothing really eventful happened today... especially since it's the first day of school...
oh went to Zheng Yi's house yesterday.... man... his dogs are sooooooooo cute lah!!!... I so wanted to bring them home... haha... oh... and his mum is nice... his house is nice too... played hungry hippo(I know Hui Koon... it's not THIRSTY hippo) at first... but it was kinda noisy.. so we stopped... after that... Zheng Yi... Hui Koon... Fabian... Soo Kun... Donovan went to Changi village to have their dinner.... but I went to meet some people from 4e2.... little did I expect to see other people too.. and I was late lah... I made Audrey.. Angeline... Wan Fung... Timothy.... Wei Qiang... Daryl... Scoot.. Jasper and Kevin wait for me for like... I've no idea how long.... no wait.. think Wei Qiang was later than me... anyway... had dinner with them... then left... not for home... but to Gelare's... haha... ate ice-cream... and then walked around TM with Angeline... yep... I miss the old days...
*sigh* sometimes.. life's kinda sad...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
8:47 PM