<body scroll="auto">
Monday, July 11, 2005
*phew*... finally one pass for my A level subject..... little did I expect Bio to turn out better than my other subjects.... anyway... my chem tutor had a small talk with my class during tutorials as there wasn't anything to go through... she was asking people one by one what they wanted to study in uni... and so I said I wanted to take up pharmacy... and she replied... "Wow... then you must work really hard you know."... yep.. I know that full well... argh... oh... I changed chem tutor... my new chem tutor is Miss Liu... and I think there's finally hope for my Chem... my CT complained to our class that there was one teacher that was very relieved that she doesn't have to take our class anymore.... and yep... it's quite obvious that she's our previous chem tutor... yep... but I think the feeling's mutual lah... my class doesn't appreciate her... and like wise she can't be bothered with our class... and so I'm seriously relieved that I got a new Chem tutor.....
oh by the way.. Leonard top the cohort for Bio!!!... congrats man!.... (although I doubt he'll be reding this).....
Kailing accompanied me to Whitesands to buy something... although she claimed that she had to go to Whitesands too.. I doubt it was true... 'cause she just walked in and out of shops without purchasing anything.... except for sushi... Thanks so much Kailing... it was so sweet of you... yep... speaking of which... it has been a really long time since the six of us[Kailing, Jieying, Siewpeng, Daphne, Tszyan and I] went out together... This was probably the last picture we took together... during the Viva Musica III concert which was last December.. i think...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Cause when you talk to me..."

8:33 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4