so it's been four days since I had a maid.... yep... life's becoming more bearable now..... I guess... especially since Chem and Math tests are over.... and Mr Ng was totally disappointed with the class.... yep.. and of course I'm one of them to contribute to his disappointment.... got an 14/30... and E..... tsk tsk... if this carries on... I know I'm going to be dead meat....
yep... anyway... think I've learnt quite a lot since the absence of my maid.... I've leant how to wash my clothes.... mop the floor... yep... some of you may be thinking " What nonsense... I knew how to do that since I was born!"... but it's a lot to someone who was born with a maid... and I'm going to do the dishes today!!!... yep... wish me luck.... hopefully I don't waste five basin-full of water... haha...
think my brother's grown up a lot too.... he helps with the housework whenever he's free.... he mopped the whole house yesterday.... and cooked rice yesterday and today... washed the dishes yesterday... yep.. he did all that... not bad arh?....
ok... better be off to do the dishes.....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
8:41 PM