today's CIP at Park View was kinda funny..... Kenny told the Primary Six kids to write a list of their good and bad points.... one of the girls in my group was really funny... as their command of English is not really good.... she couldn't understand what Kenny said and so... she ended up doing a points system..... it was something like this:
Behaviour=30 points
Angry=10 points
....
....
....
yep... something like that..... I almost burst out laughing on the spot... but I managed to control myself... the other girl kept pronouncing "divorce" as "evolved"....
Maths lecture wasn't any better.... we are currently on the topic of Curve Sketching... and the lecturer kept pronouncing asymptote as "absent-toads" .... and Hui Yi wasn't helping when she spelt out "absent-toads" on her paper.... I ended up having laughing fits... just couldn't control myself.... and I will start laughing uncontrollably everytime she says "absent-toads".....
opps... it's really late... gotta be off... have to do pw survey tomorrow.... can't wait for the day when I can totally throw pw away.... argh....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:10 AM