<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, July 03, 2005
woah.... loads of things happened recently... but I'm kinda lazy to blog about them... so I shall just skip them...
Went jogging with my mum again today.... yep... sadly.. my brother was sleeping so there was no one to walk backwards with me... haha.. but then after jogging six rounds.. I suddenly got the urge to walk backwards again... yep.. so I started walking backwards.. and guess what?!?!... a couple on lane 5 I think( I was on lane 8.. so I won't bump into people who are jogging)... started to walk backwards!!!... haha... but they gave up after a while... so I was the only person left there walking in the wrong direction... thank God the track was kinda empty... 'cause I didn't have my brother to accompany me in looking retarded....
oh yea... in church today... the youths put up a last minute performance... we sang a song... of course I stood at the back 'cause I couldn't remember the lyrics and the people at the back had the lyrics with them... haha... after the service.. we had this affirmation thing... the youths were supposed to affirm each other... I'm not really used to this kind of thing lah... so was super embarrassed when I was sitting on the chair... and I didn't really say much about the rest of the youths..... unless aunty Rebecca ask,"Sarah, do you have anything to say?"... then I'll try to think of something to say...
yep... and Dad and Sis where being childish just now... they were comparing what each of them didn't have in their phones... haha...
Dad:Eh u got the croaking frog anot?... don't have lah.. I got leh
Sis:(playing Ocean's ringtone)I got this lor.. u sure don't have one...
Dad: okay come.. where compare one by one.. see which one u don't have
Sis:okay...
Dad:eh... my phone got speakers!!...(after like millions of years.. my dad finally realised his phone has speakers... haha...)
and after that... they started sending each other stuffs from their phones... haha...
better be off... meeting to go Zheng Yi's house at 10am.... but for Hui Koon... it's a little more special... she's going at 5am.. so we should be able to meet on time...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:49 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4