I realised it's been almost a week since I last blogged.... Speech Day in Hai Sing was definitely at its worst since the year when Hai Sing was founded I think.... we had no concert.... nothing at all... they just created this powerpoint slide show about our achievements and everything..... and then they started giving out the medals.... starting from the Secondary 1 express... then normal academic... and finally technical.... for the top in each subject... and the top three in the cohort.... by the time they reached us.... our hands were all sore from the clapping.... but that wasn't the main problem... the problem was that... we were not sitting according to our classes.... I've no idea how they arranged us but then.... we were all mixed up... and some of us were feeling really bored because we had no one to talk to... thank God that I was sitting beside two of my classmates... or I would have been bored to death.... but then again... I didn't regret going back.... it was really great to see my friends again.... and it's really amazing how much we have all changed in such a short period of time... yep... and Ployphun came back!!!!... haha... so glad to see her... Chinese lessons now are so much more unbearable without you.... not forgetting that each period is increased to 45 mins!.... tsk... it's a wonder how I managed to live through so many periods of Chinese.... but the best part of going back was finding out that some of my friends were now attached.... and they were the very same ones who swore never to get married.... haha...
yep... and I was being a real pig yesterday..... but I really couldn't help it... especially since I ended at 4.15pm... and last TWO periods was Chinese's.... the moment class ended.... I walked straight back home... took a bath... and then slept all the way till 8.00pm.... my brother was being really nice and bought dinner home for me.... I woke up.... took dinner.... didn't some tutorial.... watch TV... and went back to sleep again.... tsk tsk... no wonder I didn't feel tired at all today....
anyway..... today's
Benny's birthday.... so... here's wishing you a really
Happy Birthday!!!...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:50 PM