so I was supposed to go for the Festival of Praise today... but yep... got a slight headache and was kinda tired... so went home to rot after worship practice.... thought I could use the time to complete my piles of tutorials... but then... I spotted it.... that Nicholas Sparks book that I was suppose to read last year but didn't have the time.... so I just sat there and started reading... and finished the book at 7.00pm plus.... went down to get dinner for my dad and myself... and rotted in front of the tv until now.... argh... the tv is evil.....
anyway... can't wait for Monday to finally come.... going back to Hai Sing!.... miss my friends so much.... yep... almost more than half my class got invited back for Speech day cause we did quite well for the O levels.... and I didn't know that Hai Sing had such nice envelopes...

turquoise words..... haha.... to think they made us bring our own envelopes and stamps to put the letter for the collection of my o level cert.... I even got to fill in my own name.. address... tsk tsk... hai sing's probably the only school that makes their students do that... haha...
my bro's just got back from FOP said that he was alone... and it was really nice... man I should have been less lazy and gone with him...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:58 PM