<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
and so today's Gab's birthday... Happy Birthday Gabriel!.... thanks for helping me with the keyboard!... if weren't for your help i wouldn't have been playing the keyboard at all!.... and yep... I know that I'm quite a frustrating student... especially when I just refused to do what you instructed... but seriously.. I can't help it... haha... anyway... hope you had a wonderful day!...
anyway... ty wasn't in a very good mood today.. not sure what's bothering her too... but ya... Siew Peng... if only you're in Meridian... I'm sure you'll know what to do....*sigh*
and I got to conclude that 05s213 girls are violent!... we were playing handball for PE today.. and one of the girls in my class just slammed a ball into another girls' face!!!... but it wasn't on purpose though... and then again handball is kinda fun!!!..

"Cause when you talk to me..."

3:39 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4