I was on time for lesson today!...haha... I think it's probably the first time this year... I'm at least 5 mins late all the time... haha... Aunty Eunice must have been wondering what's wrong with me...
anyway... today's Cheryl and Ying Huan's birthday!!!... haha..
Happy Birthday Cheryl and Ying Huan!...
Ying Huan: Thanks for being such a great pal and encourager to me... you'll probably not get to see this but doing it all the same... Hope today's filled with many happy memories for you... and all the best for promos!... don't be too stressed out ya?... you can do it!.... smiLe!...
Cheryl:hey!.. haven't seen you for quite sometime... miss ya!... and anyway... I still haven't found out who W. is.. yes.. I know it's already Sept.... but anyway.. you've been a wonderful friend... and yep... hope your day was layered in laughter... joy and happiness!... all the best for the Os!... (you have nothing to worry about anyway)... yep.. smiLe!...
oh... and I think I'm obsessed with the name sticker... the dog's sooo cute... haha.. yep.. thanks a million Soo Kun!...

oh ya... heard it's
Xiu Yu's birthday too... don't think you'll see this too.. but
Happy Birthday!...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:19 PM