so my mum was on leave for the whole of this week!... yep... and so my family and I had lunch and dinner at Sakae Sushi.... it's been quite a while since my family sat together to have dinner... especially since my brother's out to study almost everyday... and my sis seems to have fencing training everyday... yep... so it was quite a great time... I stuffed myself with so much sushi... I could hardly breathe when I finally finished my lunch and dinner....
After that... headed to meet ATP to celebrate Zheng Hong's birthday....
Happy Birthday Zheng Hong!... yep... and guess where they ate?!?!?... Genki SUSHI!!!... haha.. yep... so it was sushi day for me... I ate so much sushi that I can abstain from sushi for at least a week....
yep... so Xuan Wei.. Wee Kiat.... Donovan... Hui Koon... Soo Kun and I sat at one table and the rest sat one table away from us... with the birthday boy... apart from the piles of sushi they ate... Hui Koon had some "ice noodles"... I heard it was freezing cold and Wee Kiat and Xuan Wei had curry rice.... but the funniest part of the day was when Wee Kiat and Hui Koon took their first taste of raw salmon.... Donovan was being Cheeky as usual and so told them that if they were to eat the salmon without wasabi... they would have tapeworms.... and so... Hui Koon... being as paranoid as usual went to spread the wasabi round the whole of the salmon and even on top of the rice... and Wee Kiat follow suit... I'm sure they didn't get the real taste of salmon... all they probably got was wasabi with rice... tsk tsk... man... I was seriously having laughing fits the whole time... haha... having sushi with them was real fun... haha.. think we were creating quite a lot of noise till the four ladies at the table beside us kep staring at us.... and the man eating behind us was quite heavy I think... cause the moment he sat down... Hui Koon.. Soo Kun and I jumped up.... think the chairs were connected or something...
yep.. and so went to the neoprint shop where some of them took pictures and made quite a lot noise and headed to the arcade... to play that.. I forgot what that was... the one where each player must try to get the disc into the hole on another players side...
although I missed the last episode of some chinese show... I guess it was worth it after all.. haha..
"Cause when you talk to me..."
7:18 PM