so today's Yosua and Zheng Yi's birthday....
Happy Birthday Yosua and Zheng Yi!.... yep... school ended at 5.00pm for Zheng Yi.... but not for Yosua.... yep.. he ended at 3.30pm(I think)... and so he went home... Hui Koon had to make him come all the way back to school again 'cause we bought two cakes... haha... yep... and so we celebrated their birthdays... took some pictures... and guess what?... I was a whopping 45 mins late for my lesson!!!... man if I were Aunty Eunice... I would have flipped!... I'll kick myself out of the class if I were her... not only was I late.. but I didn't even attempt theory at all!.... tsk tsk... but she was really extremely overly nice... and thank God that somehow.. the next student didn't come for lesson.. and so I happily took her slot.... haha... yep... I must learn to never disappoint my teacher....*guilt ridden*... somebody should just smack my face...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:08 PM