I was being real gay today... yep I was supposed to play the keyboard but in the end Gab played to keyboard 'cause ya... I'm not good enough... so worship might sound crappy.. and I am afraid it'll sound crappy if I played... and so I exchanged with Darius... I took over the OHP job and Darius played guitar...
I was kinda happy with that arrangement until my friend said, ".. if you all like that change duty then what's the point of a duty roster?".. yep.. it seriously defeated the purpose.. at that point in time... I wished the floor would just swallow me up... yea.. I felt so bad.... but i seriously can't play for nuts.... if I could play half as well... no maybe.. 1/100 times as well as my teacher... I wouldn't mind playing... but I don't even have that standard!!!!!... Man... if aunty Eunice were to sit in and hear me play... she'll probably be so embarrassed that I was her student... tsk... WHY AM I SO GAY?!?!!??!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:15 PM