<body scroll="auto">
Monday, October 24, 2005
NO MORE WR!!!!... haha... that's another load off my back... now I'm left with Chinese.. OP and I&R... and that'll be the end of all the nonsense for this year..... tsk tsk... the worst has yet to come....
But anyway..... glad my group met up on Sunday to complete the editing of WR... and thanks Hui Yi... for staying up till 2 am(!!!!)... to complete the last minute editing and the compilation of the WR... so we only had to make minor changes like grammar mistakes and stuff to the WR and print it at my house... and we're done!... and yea... you know what... I'm seriously glad that I got Ms Rai as my ST.... 'cause I kinda pity some groups who have totally irresponsible tutors who made group do last minute MAJOR changes.... like I mean.... ALL the computers in the library are used up.... and probably the computer labs too... and you expect them to make the major changes only now?!?!?!.... yea.. anyway.. it's not for me to comment...
kk... better be off to complete my OP slides...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

9:16 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4