phew... am I relieved or what?!?!... Bio... Chem and CLAO papers are over!!!... and I'm now left with Maths... after doing all the papers... I just hope to promote... like seriously...
Chem was pure nonsense... and again I didn't finish the paper.... for paper one.... when Dr Rahman announced that we had 1 minute left... I still had 11 more questions!!!!... and so... I decided not to continue attempting the paper... and started shading all Cs or is it Ds.... with a B or two in between... anyway... Paper 1 is a sure gone case... then comes Section C... which I totally didn't manage to complete... I left two WHOLE questions blank... which means that.... I've already lost 20 marks.... not forgetting the questions that I didn't know how to do here and there.... yep... it was so bad till 5 minutes before the paper ended... I decided to face up to reality and stop doing the paper... and so I started to write my name on all the sheets of paper...
Then came Bio... if you think Bio was any better... think again... I didn't manage to complete Section B.... yep.... and I couldn't do some of the MCQs.... plus... half my essays were probably out of point.... 'cause I just dumped in whatever I could think of... as there was barely 20 minutes left for two essays... i didn't even get to digest the questions properly... plus the Bio teachers were stressing me with their walking around and peeping at whatever I was writing giving me tremendous amount of stress....
Oh.. and Chinese was at its worst.... not only were we tortured by the paper... which commenced at 2.30pm... when almost all were having that after-lunch syndrome... the composition was super difficult... and paper 2 wasn't any better... I
almost couldn't understand the close passage thing... and the summary was pure nonsense too.... yep...so.. another gone case paper... but this paper didn't bother me that much... 'cause I was already prepared to fail Chinese.... or even bottom my class of 9 for it...
On a lighter note..... today's Kin Lok's birthday!.... but we didn't manage to celebrate it... yep.. we'll definitely make up for that....
Happy Birthday Kin Lok!..
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:34 PM