today's ATP first "tribal council".... haha.. yea.. we officially recruited Tsz Yan and Paulina as part of ATP!... yep...
Band ended at like 9.00pm++... and so by the time we got to White Sands... the food court was already closed and so we ate at McDonald's... and some of the band practices are cancelled... I think a total of 12... if I'm not wrong... three cheers for Miss Sia!... or we would have to go back for band EVERY day except for Sundays until December something.... not that I mind... but band ends at unearthly hours at times.... yep.. and our lips would definitely rot if that was the case... haha..
yea... anyway... think my Chinese is gone case already... they went through the answers during CLAO lecture today.. but haven't got the paper back yet... yep... and I actually went back to school at 7.30am... wait all the way till 9.30am after assembly for two periods of CLAO lecture... and my day ended... tsk tsk... such a waste of time....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:16 PM