<body scroll="auto">
Friday, October 28, 2005
today's kinda sad and happy at the same time... received our results today.... ya.. and as expected my class didn't do well... the atmosphere was horrible to the point of suffocation... ya... I just didn't want to be in the LT with the rest... everyone looked so sad and everything.... it's a really horrible feeling... promoting without your friends.... ya.. it's true that I'm not close to my class at all.... but then.... I seriously don't want to see anyone I know retain... it's like as much as you want to make them feel better... you can't... there isn't anything right that you can actually say...

ya... so I went out of the LT to print our GP notes with Hui Yi and Tsz Yan right after we got our results... and also after we got scared by a cockroach!!!!... I hate roaches... that's beside the point... so I came back with the whole stack of notes... and some of my friends were like..."huh... I don't think it's necessary for us to take right... I mean we won't need it"... that didn't make things any better for any of us.... I can't even look straight at them and talk to them now for fear that I'll say the wrong things....

on a lighter note... the WHOLE OF ATP MANAGED TO GET ON TO J2!... ya... it's kinda the best news I've heard in ages...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:46 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4