<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Xin Hui was being evil... and posted a 'priceless' picture on her blog... haha... and Hui Koon had to rub it in by putting it on hers too... but anyway.... don't think I changed much too.... yep... just take the same picture... make the hair longer... add eye bags and pimples plus maybe make it fatter and you'll be able to get my picture now... yep... but Xin Hui definitely looks different... hey Xin Hui... I prefer your image now... haha..

had maths consultation today... but... was like close to 45 minutes late 'cause i mixed up the time.... Thank God I live near school... or I'm so dead.... yep.. anyway... wasn't concentrating as usual... and the rain wasn't being helpful... made me feel like going home to sleep... tsk... i'm becoming more and more piggified.... I can sleep and sleep and yet still feel tired... argh... ya... and the wind was so strong till Hui Yi and I almost got hit on the head by the white board.... tsk tsk... ya... Thank God we noticed it in the nick of time... but then again... as Hui Yi was saying... if we had a concussion.... we'll probably be given extra time for maths paper!!!...

oh yea... and today's Fabian's Birthday.... Happy Birthday Fabian!... yep..

and I better be get going... and like my friend said... get some sleep and stop becoming a descendent of the pandas....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:51 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4