<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I was being a pig today and slept all the way till 11+ a.m... I probably would have been sleeping for an even longer time if my brother didn't use his pillow to whack my face... haha.... he went to school to take his O level Chemistry paper today.... and when he came back I was still sleeping soundly... tsk tsk....

went to Zheng Yi's house yesterday... with the Saxophones and Tsz Yan and Paulina.... they went there to bake cookies for their seniors as an encouragement for their A levels... so sweet right?.. ya.. but I went there to play with the dogs.. think pico or picko?.. nevermind.. pico's becoming prettier and prettier... the little one has also grown bigger... yep... I so felt like bringing the dogs home... haha... Hui Koon and Kin Lok came later.. after their pw...

but the cookies as it seems were not that successful... so I think they're going to rebake a new batch.. I think... but Tsz Yan and Paulina's cookies turned out fine... with Yi Jun's help...

kk... think I'd better go now.... band practice at 4.30pm later...

Oh... oh.. and to all who are taking their As..... All the best for your A levels!

"Cause when you talk to me..."

1:47 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4