I was finally done and over with OP yesterday!!!... woohoo!... just left with I&R and I'll be done with PW too!!.. wahaha...
yep.. yesterday was OP.. and I almost couldn't get out of bed... I've no idea at all why I was so tired... but yea... and I'm really thankful for a responsible group leader who actually did the whole video by himself and also super duper great group members... who are at the same time really caring and encouraging... ya.. and thanks Hui Yi... for staying up till 1.10am! to check through the slides to make sure that they were ok.. and also editing them... I on the other hand was a pig... and actually went to sleep without even bothering to check my mail or for messages... tsk tsk... and yet I couldn't get out of bed... and you know what.. I was the last one from my group to reach school... talk about living the nearest to school....
ya... anyway... I think the killer part was the QNA... ya.. it was totally crap!... I was asked only two questions... one from my project and one out of my project..... and I just crapped my way through... my group was the first to do OP for the day... but we had to stay back to be audience of two other groups... ya.... as the audience were my very own classmates... I didn't feel as nervous... 'cause we had so many dry runs together already... I was nodding away as the other groups were presenting... not because their presentation was boring or anything like that... but because I got that 'after-lunch syndrome'... ya...
I reached home at about 11.50am... and I immediately went to take a shower and retired to my bed.... and slept all the way till 5.00pm.... tsk tsk... what a pig...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
2:16 PM