<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
so today I was supposed to go for piano lesson.. but my piano teacher couldn't make it at the last minute.... yep... and by then... I was already wide awake..... so I decided to do my OP script and actually completed it!!!!*beams proudly*... yep... initially I was quite lazy to do the OP script and thought I would just say something on the spot... but since I had all the time in the world as I woke up at 7.50am... I did my OP script....

After that... went to meet Hui Yi and Sing Ying.... 'cause we had something in mind that we wanted to do..... and then the three of us went to meet Geok Ting at Sakae Sushi for lunch.... and as it was Hui Yi's first time there... she was super excited about everything.... ok ya... that's abit exaggerating... but she was excited... and kept taking the plates of sushi from the conveyor belt.... till I think we had at least 10 plates on the table... at the start... tsk tsk... and we actually stayed there till 5.30pm!!... oh oh... and I have to say this... the Esprit juice is super nice!!!!!... it's a must try!... kk.. random...

After the heavy lunch... think we had trouble breathing even... and so we decided to walk around Tampines Mall.... 'cause we had trouble deciding what to do next... Met Spencer... Kevin... Wan Fung... Wai Ka and Wanni on the way out.... it's like a small 4e2 'gathering'... haha... Hui Yi and I initially wanted to compete with each other... with the Puzzle Bobble thing... but because it's not a very popular game(I think)... the tampines arcade didn't have it.... ya.. and so Hui Yi challenge Geok to daytona.... and didn't dare to challenge them 'cause they are the pros and I'm a totally lousy driver...

we then made our way to Simei... to Pet's Safari actually.... I wanted to bring home all the dogs... especially the Siberian Husky... it's so beautiful!.... only that it doesn't have blue eyes... like my ideal Siberian Husky.... ya.. anyway... went around playing with the toys with squeaky noises for dogs and cats...

After which we proceeded to the arcade at East point.... and guess what?!?.... they had the Puzzle Bobble game!!!!!!... ya.. and so Hui Yi and I played 4 matches... and it turned out draw!... so Hui Yi... I'm not that lousy ok... ya... and Geok Ting and Hui Yi continued with their Daytona race... we played and played till we didn't realise that it was already 8.00pm+++.... yep.. and went window shopping after that... and at 9.00pm++... we bought bubble tea and headed home...

It feels great to meet up with 2e1 friends again... hey.. we must do that more often ya... and Hui Yi... don't forget our rematch... haha..

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:52 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4