<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
yesterday was truly a series of unfortunate events.... and I was the main character... tsk tsk...

went out to take pictures of shopping bags and efforts made by supermarkets to promote the green movement of reducing plastic bag wastage.... yep... so my group happily went ot Tampines to take pictures and proceeded to Parkway.... and after all that travelling and picture-taking... we got really hungry.... and that was when the story started....

So we went to Banquet at Parkway to have lunch... and left after that... upon reaching the bus-stop... I realised... that I left my purse on the table!!!!!!!... so we rushed back.. and saw an Uncle sitting at our table... he told us that he saw the purse and passed it to the cleaner... he also said he recognised the cleaner and so asked us to sit down and he'll help me get my purse back..... UNFORTUNATELY... according to the cleaners... a girl had already came back to claim the purse!... the Uncle didn't quite believe them and so asked their manager to come and see us.... and the manager took close to an hour to come... the Uncle had something on... so he offered to be my witness if I were to make a police report.... and left his number with me... the manager came and nothing was settled because the cleaners ALL said the same thing.... that a girl had alrady come to take my purse... and according to the Uncle the cleaner said that the purse belonged to an Old Lady.. thanks.. and after that... the manager had to come and tell me that I was very 'dao mei' because.. I was the first case that actually lost something and couldn't claim it back.... many people lost their items at the food court and all of them managed to claim their valuables back.... he even offered to cover part of my loss by paying me $100... he told me to take it as both of us are suay today.... I lose money and he lost money too... but I didn't accept the money.. it just wasn't right...

and after that... I went to make a police report... 'cause my dad wanted me to do so.... and the computer at the police station conveniently BROKEDOWN at that time... so the police officer had to do the report manually... and make phonecalls here and there.... and the whole repot thing took almost an hour too...

so all in all... I lost my purse consisting of
  • my Ezlink
  • my mum's Popular card
  • More than $200
  • House keys
  • Drawer keys

yea.... and my parents were really understanding and didn't scold me AT ALL!!!... yea.. I was kinda super shocked too.. 'cause counting the amount of money I lost... and that it wasn't the first time I'm so careless.... I really deserved to be skinned alive....

and after that... we proceeded to Carrefour at Plaza Singapore... hoping to find posters that show that they support the green movement... but no... they didn't have any... and so it was kinda like a wasted trip...

Hope this doesn't happen to anybody.... and ya... CLAO was pure crap... I don't wanna retake Chinese!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note... Happy Birthday Anting... I'm not sure if you still like pink..haha... but I hope you had a great day.. even though I'm quite sure u don't read my blog...


"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:10 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4