<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
and so today's the last of all our Christmas Airway practices and concerts and what nots... but it really made my holiday more meaningful I guess.... minus the practices.....

we performed at the Christian Outreach for the Handicap.... initially.. I thought they were physically handicap... but then when we were there doing our final rehearsal before the actual performance... we were told that they were mentally handicap... I haven't really seen a huge group of mentally handicaps... so ya... I ways quite afraid of performing there initially... like you won't know what they'll do kind of thing... but the moment I stepped into this small container-like room... and saw the people... I was I was so overwhelmed by.. I don't know... firstly is the smell of drool.. I almost vomited while singing.... and then was the part where we were supposed to smile throughout the whole performance.... I ended up wanting to cry instead when I saw the people.... my smile was probably so fake that they could tell I didn't feel like smiling....

after the performance... we were each given a few small gifts to pass to the people... you should have seen their faces when we gave them the gifts... they were smiling so sincerely and so full of gratitude that you just feel like crying... and they were also all sooooo eager to introduce themselves to us.... there was this guy that even shook my hands like three times?.... haha... he went around shaking hands with people...

on the whole I was really glad that the whole performance went well... and we brought a smile to these people's faces... the experience is unforgettable...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:19 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4