had Christmas Airway practice in the morning... and I couldn't get myself out of bed.... Thank God for my brother who's also late ALL the time... and so... we took a cab down to Aljunied... haha... yep.. practice was more tiring than normal because we had to practice voice projection... and we were out in the open without our usual air-con location....
met up with Wee Kiat... Benny.... Fu Quan... Justin.. Hui koon and Soo Kun after that 'cause Wee Kiat's finally out! yep... had lunch with them... and like Soo Kun said.. somehow his head looks smaller with that typical NS cut... haha..
and needless to say.... we took pictures!!..

yep people... this is how Wee Kiat looks like now...

I think we seriously look retarded.... haha..
we then went our separate ways... Wee Kiat... Benny.. Fu Quan and Justin went to Bugis to look for Geraldine... hopefully they didn't make her lose her job... Hui koon went for the TJ concert... and Soo Kun went out with her section...
and I heard I was supposed to meet up with Kevin.. Spencer.. Audrey.. Teng Kuang and Siew Peng... but I decided not to go 'cause my back was hurting like mad!!... the Scoliosis problem always acts up now and then... it's not any terminal disease just that my backbone is slighty S-shaped... but it irritates me.. and it didn't help that I had to stand all the way from Dhoby Ghaut... sorry guys...
and then I cancelled another appointment to watch King Kong with Jun Jie and my brother.... really sorry 'bout that too....
oh oh... but then again.. my backbone problem might be a blessing in disguise 'cause I'll get to catch the last episode of The Rainbow Connection... since I can't go anywhere but rest at home... haha...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
7:42 PM