went with AGA and ATP to celebrate Paulina's birthday at Seoul Garden.... the food wasn't that wonderful.... but I think we had a great time... and ya... I was totally useless at our table... and Tsz Yan was cooking the meat for me.... haha... ya... I'm seriously spoiled.... 'cause I had a maid since I was born... and so I can't do loads of things... but I'm trying already... actually... I can't even crack an egg properly... I'll dirty my hands in the process.... tsk tsk.... a failure.... haha.....
and before that.... I was looking like a new species of the panda in church.... totally zombiefied.... thank God the sermon wasn't that long... or I would have been nodding away in church.... I actually slept in church for a while... after lunch... while my brother was practising the guitar.... I'm going to make it a point to stay back in church whenever I'm free to trying to play the keyboard with my brother... I hope.....
oh.... and have I mentioned that Jane's very cute!!!!!!!.... haha... Jane's a little girl from my church.... took a picture with her.... shall upload it some other time.... 'cause I'm quite tired already.... haha... pig...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:25 PM