<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, February 11, 2006
hmm... it's been quite a long time since I posted anything in here... I went back to Hai Sing yesterday 'cause of the release of the O level results... my juniors did quite well... so congrats!!!... feel so happy for them... to think that some of them actually cried before they even took the results... haha.. yep... and I feel proud of them...

Hai Sing didn't really change much from the time I graduated from there... except for small changes like the St. Marks and St. Matthews blocks... there aren't much changes made... but somehow... everything felt different now... even the walk to the 89 bus stop... the bandroom... but some things actually remained... like the uncle from whom I bought food from everyday (except when the stall's closed)... he still recognises me... haha... and also my juniors who are forever afraid to conduct sectionals in front of me... I miss Hai Sing...

oh anyway.. I went back for MJ for band practice... and realised that I've been in people's nightmares recently... the first to tell me about it was Teresa... apparently... I scolded her in her dreams soooo badly that she cried(in her dreams of course)... and then there was Hui Koon... who dreamt that I cried in her dreams... and lastly was my sister... who dreamt that my mum thought I came home late because I went out with my boyfriend... and we were even featured on TV... haha.. madness lah... I think I must have offended too many people to have gotten into sooo many nightmares... haha...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:39 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4