I just realised how cute my dad can be.. haha.. yesterday morning... my dad woke up and had trouble thinking what he wanted to wear and so he decided to ask my mum... yep... and as we were going to have our church annual conference or something yesterday.. my father wanted to suggest to Pastor William that we should create a uniform for the church... so that people will not have trouble thinking of what to wear!... haha... when my mum told me I almost died from laughing fits... but I didn't stay for the conference in the end 'cause there was maths test today... not like it made a lot of difference because I went home and slept all the way till 8.30pm... wahaha... ya... I know.. I'm a pig.. so verdict for today's test?... I'm gonna have to stay for remedials...=x
"Cause when you talk to me..."
7:10 PM