<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, February 16, 2006
went to Queenstown with to buy shoes... Hui Yi being nice accompanied me there... Thanks Hui Yi~!... and got herself a pair of new shoes too... anyway... I found out that we've got clashing taste.. she likes what I don't and I like what she doesn't... haha... we agree with each other.. only ocassionally... so u can imagine how difficult it was to get a pair of shoes that we both think is not bad looking...

anyway.. by the time we decided on the two pairs of shoes.. it was already 8.10pm... and we waited super long for 195 to take us back to the train station... I almost gave up and really really wanted to hop into a cab... but I didn't... and when we finally got on the bus.... we were both sooo tired.. we missed our stop!!!... and so we finally decided to get a cab.. and I called my dad before that... 'cause he knows the faster route home... and I talked for so long with my dad that 5 cabs past us by... and after which... two ladies came and stand in front of us.. so they got the first cab!!!!!!!!!... but at least I got home before my show ended...=)... haha..

I was being real retarded just now.... I "safe to remove" the modem instead of my mp3 player... and so I got diconnected... thank God what I was doing online didn't get erased.... haha...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:04 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4