BLOCK TESTS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!... yep.. I'm still in the post-exams mood.. although it's not like I've finished my A-levels already.. and block tests ended yesterday... so nothing taught in lecture today went into my brain... nothing at all...
so how was block tests?... bad... seriously bad...First we had Biology... the essay was pure nonsense... and couldn't do them at all... the questions were like "Compare the structural differences of amino acides and nucleotides.(6 marks)"... I was stumped... how am I supposed to answer such questions.. and it's like 6 marks mind you... not section B... so after the paper.. I went to seek solace from some of my friends who haven't finish studying Biology too... and told them I couldn't do the essay question.. they were like " Ya!.. Me too!... I couldn't do question 7!!!"... and what I actually meant was the whole 40 marks worth of essay... I couldn't do any questions confidently...
Mathematics paper was definitely interesting this time round because I chose the totally correct time to forget to bring my calculator... the worst part was that I only realised I didn't have a calculator seconds before the paper commenced... and so I calculated everything manually... Can you image calculating stuffs like 2^10 manually?... I totally went mad!!!... Pamela was worrying for me while doing her paper.. haha... so ya.. Maths remedials here I come!...
Along came Chemistry which I thought was quite doable... yep.. doable as in can pass lah... not getting A of course.... unless Alephants was the correct spelling of Elephants... but then again... my tutor didn't seem too optimistic of our results.... so.. I don't know...
but on a lighter note... IT'S OVER!!!...
oh... on the Saturday before Block tests was my church's 6th Anniversary dinner... we had a dance items and song items... and a group of churc members put up an act... yep.. it was the first time my church held it at a restaurant and so it was also my first time seeing my friends dressed in pretty clothes.. styled hair... make-up... complete with accessories and stuffs like that... while me being me... just wore my dance top and a pair of jeans... haha...
these are some of my friends.. I would look so out of place with them...haha..

oh... these are the GEL dancers...

there were many more other pictures but I don't dare post it here.. so ya.. hk... I'll show it to you.... haha..
kk... the most important thing...
Happy Birthday Geok Ting!Happy Birthday Freesia and Haiqal!
"Cause when you talk to me..."
1:04 PM