<body scroll="auto">
Friday, March 17, 2006
I think I just need one more person to tell me that I'm dead for block test to make me leap of the highest floor of this building... or maybe I'll just smack the next soul that asks me how's my preparation for block test... haha..

well... went for band practice today and some of our seniors came back... Benny was asking me how was preparation for block tests so far.... and after I told him what I did already... which actually didn't take up much time considering what I have studied already.... he concluded that I'm a gone case!... thanks arh Benny... I bet he had a great time scaring me... Wee Kiat on the other hand was more optimistic of the plight I'm in... haha..

yep.. so I'm here clearing the cobwebs considering how long I haven't been here... even the tags on my blog are no longer relevant.. but thanks a lot people! =)...

so I went to St. Hilda's link on Thursday to do some CIP to redeem myself... 'cause I'm dead for the block tests and decided to do something more meaningful during my holidays... it started out making me feel useless 'cause there wasn't much to do... but I had a great time there in the end...

yep... so this was what I was doing... helping the kids with their Mother's Day cards!... haha... they are seriously hilarious actually...

these are some of the kids...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this guy is seriously funny... his friend beside him was writing a message in the card for his mum.. it read:"You are the best mother I ever had."... if you think this is touching... to him... you're wrong... he thought it was ridiculous!!!!... know what his reply was?.... "How can you say that she is the best mother you ever had?!?!?!?!... You only had one!!!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


oh... this is the guy beside him(the one in the red shirt) by the way....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


these are some of the better cards made by the older kids...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


this was the little boy I took notice of during my time there... he's seriously cute.. but refuses to take pictures... yep.. so this was the best shot I could get of him...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


this was the card he made by the way.... front view
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


on the inside... the picture on the second page is his mother by the way... when Hui Yi and I saw it... we couldn't help but laugh... 'cause if our son were to show this to us and tell us we look like that... we'll just cry....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:21 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4