Dad's going to come out and 'murder' me any moment now.. but I'll make this real quick... today's actually the very first time I'm late for band practice in my entire band life in MJ... and it's not just the ordinary 15-30 minutes late kind of thing.. I was actually 2+++hours late... together with Hui Koon.. Charity and Abigial... we almost died from fear when Ms Sia questioned us... we were made to explain why we were late in front of the whole band.. and if you didn't know... I hate public speaking... I just can't do it... so I said all the wrong stuff in front of the whole band.. which led to the band erupting in laughter.. how embarrassing...
this is the true story actually:
The clarinet seniors all decided to meet at Charity's house at 7.30am to make stuff for our juniors... However..due to the cheering from yesterday's soccer match.. we where physically drained and so woke up late... and ended up at Charity's at 9++am... as we were having visitors from Japan... we decided not to just barge into the bandroom really late and so decided to go for band much later when the visitors all left... we took a cab down to school and ended up 2++hours late...
Ms Sia was being really nice and didn't really punish us or anything like that... *phew*... I almost fainted in fear.. haha..
we had band lunch after that... and I pretty much enjoyed myself playing games with my section and juniors from other sections... and I conclude that I'm quite slow actually...
went for guitar concert for the first time... it was quite enjoyable actually... the concert was not bad... I like it 'cause it was kinda informal... they played quite well... and everything was smooth and good except for the powerpoint slides... I think it was quite distracting and some of the backgrounds really didn't have any link to the songs played lah.. people just burst out laughing when the backgrounds where flashed on the screen... but I kinda enjoyed the concert...
kk.. of to bed before dad catches me here....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:58 AM